Sweet potato hash with sausage and eggs is the perfect brunch recipe. Ready in less than 30 minutes, and so delicious!
- 1 lb pastured sausage
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- rosemary to taste
- chopped green onions , for garnish (optional)
- Brown sausage. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium high, add 1 Tbsp coconut oil to cast iron skillet and saute onions until translucent. Transfer to the plate with the sausage.
- Heat 1 Tbsp coconut oil over medium high heat, add chopped sweet potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender (about 10 minutes). Sprinkle some rosemary over sweet potatoes. Cover skillet with a lid while cooking.
- Add sausage and onions to the cast iron skillet and stir everything.
- Crack four eggs over sweet potato hash. Place cast iron skillet in a preheated 425 degrees oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes until eggs are set.