Healthy Recipes - This Cardamom Grapefruit Greek Yogurt Cake is perfect for all of your brunching needs! Made with whole grain flour and greek yogurt.
You’ll Need:Dry Ingredients:
- 2 1/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour*
- 1 tsp cardamom
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 TBS grapefruit zest from large grapefruit
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I used non-fat, but flavored, whole or 2% also work)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar**
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, plus 2 TBS grapefruit juice reserved for glaze
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup butter or ghee, melted and cooled (may also sub oil***)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 TBS grapefruit juice (can also sub lemon juice, or milk)
- Preheat oven to 350F, thoroughly grease a 10-15″ bundt pan (or 9×9 square pan) with butter and lightly dust with flour. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cardamom, baking powder, baking soda, salt, grapefruit zest. Whisk until combined and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>fitmittenkitchen.com