Healthy Recipes - Where the Caribbean meets Ireland, a true culinary affair of sweet potatoes, generously seasoned and shaped into potato farls.
- 2 small red skinned sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup of brown rice flour
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- 1 tbsp of dairy free butter
- a splash of almond milk
- 5 sprigs of thyme (carefully pull off the tiny leaves, discard the stem)
- 3 small scallion, chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- dairy free butter to grease the frying pan
- extra brown rice flour for dusting
- Bring the sweet potato to the boil then reduce heat.
- Simmer the potatoes on medium heat til tender. Make sure to prick with a fork to determine its readiness.
- Once cooked, drain off the excess water and allow the potato to cool slightly.
- Get full recipe==>>thatgirlcookshealthy.com