Healthy Recipes - What are you waiting for? Making these easy healthy reese's eggs made with only 4 simple ingredients. They're low carb, gluten free, low sugar and have a glorious peanut butter middle!
- 2/3 cup natural drippy peanut butter (just peanuts & salt)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1-2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 3.5 ounces 72% dark chocolate bar, vegan if desired
- Optional: Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling on top
- In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, maple syrup and 1 tablespoon of coconut flour. Add another tablespoon of coconut flour if the batter is runny. The peanut butter mixture should be sticky like a wet cookie dough.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop peanut butter mixture by the tablespoonful onto a parchment lined small baking sheet. Slightly flatten the top of each with your fingertips. Place baking sheet in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>ambitiouskitchen.com