Healthy Recipes - These healthy Baked Lemon Chicken cooks together on a single sheet pan, includes oodles of healthy veggies, and tastes extra fresh and peppy, thanks to the dynamic duo of lemon and garlic. If ever a meal were made for weeknights, this easy Baked Lemon Chicken recipe would be it!
- 1 pound baby red potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt divided
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper divided
- 2 pounds thin asparagus tough ends trimmed and discarded, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 bunches)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large lemon juice and zest (you should have about 1/4 cup lemon juice total)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place a rack in the center of your oven, then preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Generously coat a large, rimmed baking sheet with nonstick spray. Place the potatoes in the center and top with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then spread into an even layer. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the asparagus, chicken, and garlic powder in a large bowl. Drizzle with the lemon juice and add the lemon zest, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon rosemary, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Toss to coat, then transfer to the baking pan with the potatoes. With a spatula, loosely toss the ingredients so that they are evenly combined and spread into an even layer. Overlap the chicken as little as possible.
- Get full recipe==>>wellplated.com