Healthy Recipes - Consider these perfectly portable egg muffins to be the equivalent of handheld omelettes. They’re high in protein and low in carbs, making them the ultimate breakfast-on-the-go. Best of all? You can customize the fillings and toppings to suit your tastes.
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- Sliced avocado, for serving
- Salsa, for serving
- Crumbled cotija or feta cheese, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, nonfat milk and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Stir in the spinach, tomatoes and onions.
- Get full recipe==>>justataste.com