Healthy Recipes - Fresh strawberries blended with cream cheese and yogurt, this Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Yogurt is a perfect treat for summer evenings on the back porch!
- 16 oz. strawberries, hulled and halved
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ Tbsp vanilla extract
- 6 full-size graham crackers, coarsely crumbled
- Using a blender, add all ingredients except for graham cracker crumbs. Puree until smooth.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Get full recipe==>>spicedblog.com