Healthy Recipes - Skip the muffin and drink a healthy, gluten-free Blueberry Muffin Smoothie that tastes like one instead! gluten free
- 1/2 cup milk (I used unsweetened vanilla almond breeze)
- 4 – 6oz vanilla Greek yogurt (1 individual-sized container)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 frozen banana (or a whole banana if you like your smoothies sweeter)
- 1/4 cup raw, uncooked certified gluten-free oats
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Add ingredients to blender in the order listed above then blend until very smooth, about 2 minutes.
- You can put less ice if you want to.
- Get full recipe==>>iowagirleats.com