Healthy Recipes - My favourite…just a few minutes, a few ingredients and presto: a healthy snack is ready to go! I love these raw energy bites as pre-workout snack before early morning training sessions. I don’t have much of an appetite at 5 am but I still need some energy for the gym and these cashew coconut balls are the perfect solution! They’re delicious, oil-free, super easy to make, have no added sugar and are ready in minutes.
- 1 cup (225 g) packed, soft pitted dates
- 1 cup (100 g) raw cashews
- 3/4 cup (60 g) unsweetened fine coconut
- 1/8 tsp sea salt (optional)
- Blend all ingredients until it forms a dough.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- Get full recipe==>>runningonrealfood.com