Healthy Recipes - Low-Carb Sesame Chicken and Broccoli Sheet Pan Meal has all the flavors people love in take-out sesame chicken, without the carbs!
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 lb. broccoli crowns, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 T peanut oil
- black sesame seeds for garnish (optional; regular sesame seeds are also fine)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce (gluten-free if needed, I used gluten-free Tamari)
- 1 T unseasoned rice vinegar (don’t use seasoned vinegar which contains sugar)
- 1 T + 1 tsp.Asian Sesame Oil
- 1 T granulated Stevia sweetener (or other sweetener of your choice)
- 1 T agave nectar, maple syrup, or sugar-free maple syrup (or other sweetener of your choice)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Trim chicken breasts removing any fat and undesirable parts and cut the chicken into pieces about 1 inch square.
- Mix together the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, granulated Stevia or other sweetener, agave or other sweetener, and garlic powder to make the marinade/glaze.
- Get full recipe==>>kalynskitchen.com