Healthy Recipes - Mexican recipes like this sour cream chicken enchiladas recipe are so easy to convert to low carb. Remove the tortilla and voila, a keto Mexican dish that tastes amazing.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tsp arrowroot powder
- 6 tsp water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 4 ounces chopped green chiles
- 3 whole boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 cups riced cauliflower frozen
- 2 cups colby-jack cheese grated
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat until melted.
- Make a slurry with the arrowroot and water (mix them together and stir until smooth) and add to butter.
- Get full recipe==>>730sagestreet.com