No Bake Muddy Buddy Crack Cookies are a super easy, chocolate peanut butter snack that no one can resist! Think Rice Krispie Treats meets Muddy Buddies. Yum!
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 cups rice krispie cereal
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a glass bowl, melt chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Gently stir in the cereal until evenly coated.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto a parchment lined cookie sheet. Chill until completely set.
- Get full recipe==>>backforseconds.com