Healthy Recipes - You’ll love this dairy-free, lightened up variation of Chicken Alfredo! Serve over vegetable noodles for a complete Paleo dinner the whole family will love!
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders can also use pre-cooked chicken to make it easy
- 2-3 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil, divided
- 6 cloves garlic minced and divided
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth divided
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast non synthetic type*
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped basil optional
- Vegetable noodles to serve
- Soak your raw cashews for at least one hour in hot water, up to 12 hours. Drain and set aside when ready to cook.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Salt and pepper your chicken breast strips, If you have large chicken breasts, cut into smaller pieces so the cook time is shorter. Add 2 tbsp avocado oil to the skillet, then add 2 cloves minced garlic. Heat the garlic for just one minute until flavorful, then add the chicken to the skillet. Cook for 3-5 minutes per side, or until chicken is cooked all the way through. Do not overcook. Set aside to a plate and cover with foil.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomelicious.com