Healthy Recipes - Add this healthy, vegan, protein packed chickpea nuggets recipe to your list of ideas to try for an upcoming meatless monday dinner. Like homemade chicken nuggets, just healthier.
- 1/2 cup panko or gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 (15-ounce) can garbanzo beans (do not drain)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (no salt)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder (no salt)
- Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 375°F.
- Place the panko on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until toasted and golden-brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool while preparing the nuggets. Line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the oats in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment and process into a fine flour. Transfer to a large bowl and reserve the food processor.
- Get full recipe==>>thekitchn.com