Healthy Kale Fried Rice with seasoned crispy tofu scramble (egg-style) and delicious Asian seasonings.
Healthy Recipes -
- 1/2 lbs Tofu (firm tofu)
- 1 Bunch Kale (810 leaves, ribs removed, leaves thin sliced)
- 3 Cup Rice (cooked, day old prefered)
- 12 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1 inch Ginger (thin sliced)
- 1/4 Cup Basil (fresh leaves, chopped)
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp White Pepper
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce (for gluten free use Tamari Soy Sauce)
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder (or turmeric)
- 1 tbsp Lemon (juice)
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Press tofu in paper towel until most water drained. Crumble or slice the tofu. Add curry powder
- (if using), salt and lemon juice and set aside.
- Heat one tbsp oil in a wok or a nonstick wide saute pan on medium heat. Add tofu and stir fry
- until crisp at edges. Remove into a bowl. Whip pan clean.
- Get full recipe==>>chefdehome.com