Healthy Recipes - A wonderful and easy Chicken Crock Pot Recipe that tastes great and has just 3 Points. This Slow Cooker Beer Chicken also makes a great Weight Watchers Super Bowl Recipe idea.
- 2 lbs skinless, boneless chicken breasts (cut into 8 fillets)
- 1 bottle or can of your favorite dark beer (I used Guinness)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the crock pot, and cook on high for 4-5 hrs, or low for 6-8 hrs.
- Feel free to change out the spices and herbs and use whatever you’d like.
- Get full recipe==>>laaloosh.com