This Baked Lemon Artichoke Chicken Piccata is a low carb, paleo, gluten free, simple to make, tasty, all in one dish, chicken bake.
- 1.5 lbs chicken breast or thighs, boneless skinless
- 2 Lemons one sliced thin slices & one cut in half for squeezing.
- 4 to 5 Cloves garlic peeled and minced.
- 2 Tbsp Lemon juice from one lemon.
- 1 Can Artichoke or artichoke heart quarters ( not marinated), drained
- 2 Tbsp Capers (make sure only ingredients are: capers vinegar, sea salt, water).
- 3 Tbsp Butter or Coconut oil.
- 2/3 Cup organic chicken bone broth or broth
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt * optional.
- 1/2 Tsp Italian seasonings
- 1/4 Cup white cooking wine, *optional
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place butter or coconut oil in large casserole dish, and place in the preheating oven to melt.
- Slice one lemon in thin slices, and mince garlic, then set both aside.
- Get full recipe==>>beautyandthefoodie.com