You can use any gluten-free all-purpose flour blend you like in this recipe. I like using this one from King Arthur Flour or this one from Bob's Red Mill. Use this angel food cake to make all your favorite desserts gluten-free!
- 1 1/2 cups egg whites (from 10-11 large eggs)
- 3/4 cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Separate the egg whites and allow them to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350. In the bowl of a food processor, process the flour, cornstarch and powdered sugar together until smooth, about 30 seconds. Set aside.
- Process the granulated sugar slightly, about 5-7 pulses. You don’t want to turn it into powdered sugar, just a little finer than it is normally. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>meaningfuleats.com