This woman from Japan has shared a recipe for Souffle Cheesecake (also known as Japanese Cotton Cheesecake) from her very own kitchen. In under five minutes, she will teach you how to make this cake with six servings. It’s so good, you might even eat the whole thing in one sitting.
- 3 eggs
- 120g (4.3oz.) white chocolate
- 120g (4.3oz.) cream cheese *softened
- Preheat the oven to 170C (338F). Separate the eggs and place the whites in a large bowl. Let your egg whites sit in the refrigerator to keep them cold until you are ready to use them (which makes the meringue more stable).
- Place the chocolate (broken into pieces) in a large bowl. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over hot water (60C/140F). Then add the cream cheese and melt them together. Remove the bowl from the double boiler, add the egg yolks, and mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>Ochikeron