These Vegan Jalapeno Corn Fritters are crispy and packed full of flavor. Perfect as an appetizer, snack or serve over a salad for a full meal.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup corn
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup dairy-free milk
- salt & pepper to taste
- olive oil for frying
- cilantro for topping (optional)
- vegan ranch, sour cream or jalapeño cream sauce for dipping
- Combine flour, corn, jalapeño, cilantro, cumin, cayenne, garlic powder, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Stir until combined.
- Add 1/4" oil to a frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once oil is heated, begin molding fritters. The batter will be sticky, so you can coat your hands in a little oil to keep them from sticking to your hands. Working in batches, form fritters by flattening about 1/4 cup of batter into patties before placing them in the pan. Cook until browned on one side (approx. 5 minutes) before flipping and browning the other side.
- Get full recipe==>>thissavoryvegan.com