These Gluten Free Instant Pot Honey Ham are made with 4 simple ingredients. You can have this Instant Pot honey ham ready in 30 minutes! Yep, just 30 minutes and you can put this on the dinner table ready to serve with all the fixins’ for your family.
- 7.5 pounds bone-in spiral ham
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 20 oz can pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Cut a little ham off the edges if it won't fit.
- Place Ham in the Instant pot.
- Add can of pineapple with juice.
- Pour Honey over the top and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Place on manual high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Remove and serve.