The Classic White Russian Cocktails get a contemporary and delicious upgrade with one of the most popular flavors of the season: salted caramel. These Salted Caramel White Russians are the perfect cocktail for fall and the upcoming holiday season.
- 1 part Salted Caramel coffee liqueur (Bailey's or Kaluha)
- Caramel sauce to garnish
- 2 parts Salted Caramel Vodka
- 1 part Half & Half (milk and cream)
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the Kahlua, vodka, and half & half. Stir with a spoon to combine.
- Drip caramel sauce down the side of a drinking glass. Add ice until the glass is about three quarters full; then pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a straw and serve.