This French Onion Beef Casserole will win hearts all around the dinner table. It is delicious, full of flavor and so comforting!
- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar (15 ounce) Lay's French Onion dip
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Cook egg noodles in a large pot of water, according to package directions. Drain.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in a large skillet, over medium-high heat, until no longer pink. Drain any grease.
- Add soups and French onion dip to beef in skillet. Stir together to combine. Gently fold in cooked egg noodles to mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle fried onions evenly over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve warm and enjoy!