Tangy, crunchy, full of incredible lemon flavor mixed with the amazing superfood KALE! This recipe is the best one you will find for Kale salad.
- 2 bunches (about 6 cups) of Lacinto Kale
- 2 lemons
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup Golden Raisins
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pistachios (or any nuts you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- First, you want to rinse your kale thoroughly, send it through the salad spinner and then thinly slice it.
- Place the kale in a large salad bowl or platter and set aside.
- To make the dressing: Zest and juice the lemons, set aside. Add the ACV, lemon juice, half the lemon zest, maple syrup and salt and pepper to a small mixing bowl and whisk, slowly drizzling in the olive oil. Whisk well to emulsify.
- Add the golden raisins and pistachios to the kale.
- Pour the dressing on the kale salad and toss well. Add in the remaining lemon zest.
- Add in the parmesan cheese and lightly toss. Enjoy!!!!
- If you are making this ahead, just store the salad and the dressing seperatley in the fridge and when you are ready to eat it just add your dressing to the salad and enjoy!