This Gluten Free Cheesy Hot Dog Tater Tot Casserole is pure comfort food. Sliced hot dogs, chili, tater tots, and cheddar cheese combine to make an easy and delicious meal. This redneck casserole is sure to be a family favorite.
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili (either with or without beans)
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (28-ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sliced hot gogs, chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and red pepper flakes. Mix well.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups cheese on top.
- Spread tater tots on top of cheese layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top and bake another 10 minutes.