Grain-free, sugar-free, low-carb keto edible cookie dough. This vegan edible cookie dough recipe requires only a few ingredients and a few minutes to prepare!..Plus it’s a no-bake treat, so no need to fire up the oven!
- 1 cup finely-ground almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut butter softened or melted
- 3 Tbsp maple-sweetened sugar-free syrup (liquid sweetener) see notes*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract optional
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks see notes**
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and stir until combined. Taste edible cookie dough for flavor and add more sweetener to taste.
- Note: If rolling dough into bite-sized balls, it's easiest to refrigerate the dough for 1 hour before rolling, but this is not mandatory.
- Store in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
- *I used Pyure's stevia-sweetened maple-flavored syrup. You can use a liquid sweetener sweetened with monk fruit, or use a granulated sugar-free sweetener. If using granulated, increase the coconut butter to 6 Tbsp and use 3 Tbsp granulated sweetener. If using Stevia drops, start with 3 drops and increase according to taste.
- **Use stevia-sweetened chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bar, or chop part of a paleo chocolate bar.